Happy Earth Day!
(And Happy Earth Day Birthday to one of my oldest friends, Becky Mooney!)
Brad and I try to live as green as possible 365 days a year, so today isn’t really that different. I watered our garden, ate Farmer’s Market berries, and I’ll be biking to work. You know, green stuff.
I thought I’d recycle some old photos my sister posted on Facebook a while back to be a little more green today…
And then I’ve also been hoarding some great links I’ve found around the web. I thought I’d be EXTRA green and recycle them to all of you!
- Children in sweet glasses and (fake) mugshots. Hence the pictures above…
- 30 Kitchen tips – some I already do, some blew my mind.
- A few quick tips for arranging all those Farmer’s Market Flowers.
- Tips for a better toast, because drinking is more fun when you’re cheers-ing.
- And while we’re on the topic, a few great things to toast to this weekend.
- A very Earth Day idea – regrowing celery. No seeds required.
- My next infusion project? Infused Vinegars…
- If you’re obsessed with Instagram – like I am – here’s some pointers to help you get the best shot!
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle…
Why did I just now see this post?!? Thanks much Kels for the birthday love! You and Luke, without a doubt, were the highlight.
You are very welcome! I always like that Earth Day is more of a celebration because of you!! xoxo
Ps. So excited for your blog!!!